Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Simplicity 2265

This is the pattern envelope. I did the dress on the top right.

This is Abby's dress. I think this is the first time her dress actually fits.

Here is Kaylee's dress. I love how the two fabrics look together.


Here is the back. The pattern called for 4 buttons but I found larger buttons so I only used 3. I also didn't like how the straps in the back turned out. It would have made more sense to move them closer to the arm holes.


Here is a picture of the headband. I took some fabric and made a rolled rose. Then hot glued it to some felt. I then hot glued it to the headband.




Here is a picture of the "petals" on the front of the dress. I love how these turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. I've got that pattern in my stash and you make me want to pull it out.

    ReplyDelete