Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Simplicity 3512

Here is the pattern envelope. I left off the sash.

The dress turned out the perfect length and fit very well. John says this is the best dress I have made to date. I only had enough fabric to make one dress so I made it for Abby. I figure that the dress will get more wear if I make it for Abby because when she grows out of it, Kaylee will get to wear it.

Here is the top. It is hard to see the detail because the fabric is so busy but it is a criss-cross neckline with a ruffle. I don't know if you can see the print on the fabric but it is yellow with hot pink raspberries.

Here is the back of the dress. It has an invisible zipper. I love how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful! Great job on the zipper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great, and your girls so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you've really made some cute and stylish dresses! Really beautiful children, too.

    ReplyDelete