Tuesday, May 8, 2012

McCalls 4814

Here is the pattern envelope I used. I used the pink dress as my pattern.

Here is Kaylee in her dress. I actually made this dress a few months before Easter and Kaylee's dress ended up being really big on her. I had to take up each layer just to make it short enough for her.

Here is Abby's dress. Her dress fit perfectly!

Here are the girls together. I actually wanted the dresses to be exactly the same but I didn't have enough fabric to do that so I had to change my plans. I love how they look the same but different.

Here are the backs of the dress. I loved making these because there was no zipper to put in.

And of course these dresses were perfect for twirling!

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! They look great in thier dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look so cute together in their matching dresses. It looks like a great pattern, I may have to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute for words! Great job!

    ReplyDelete